for being you, always.
For me, sometimes without words,
everything you feel, what you want, you
feeling comes from within,
is sincere, honest,
and let me say what I feel, sometimes explaining
I can not.
For me enjoy every moment, as the water
if you see that I have thirst,
as the sun if you see live
amid a storm to be calm
need
if my thoughts do not give me peace.
For giving me your shoulder when I need it, they do not also
& eacute, n.
For believing in me,
accept me as I am.
For fall for my madness,
for making me daydream.
to show what love is, really
, movie, but real.
Because my love, while my friend.
For
me feel so happy when we're together,
or show me you're here,
but not see you,
and I feel so lucky.
In all, each
of shared moments,
with you, in your arms, I tell you today
I love you.
>> &; Gt; "If my lips can not tell you I love you, I want my heart to repeat it as many times as I breathe." (Angela Gonzalez) \u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment