Saturday, November 20, 2010

Digital8 Tape Player Not Worth The $

When it rains us with a sense of sadness, melancholy, reflection relief. According to our nature and our lives when we are going through, will be one or the other that dominates our minds, our hearts. But whatever it is, in this world everything is outdated, even pain, and what today may seem to us so terrible and hopeless ... morning sun, we see different.


remember many rainy days. The rain is on the street, looking out the window and feel the laziness that seems to grab us as gray days, days of stay at home, a movie, a chocolatearrimados hot on the hearth. There are also examples of rain on the inside, but these attempts will let them fading.

Today it rains, but there is nostalgia, since it has to do with the past, now only makes me want to reflect on the contrary, the present and the future. Reflect on everything I am, what I have, so I can have or what I can lose, now I can the self. Reflecting on all I could to determinacióny confidence and I want to achieve, what I long to accomplish. And I feel lazy, physically and mentally, so many uncertainties.

this morning getting the damn job to concentrate on nuclear physics withana.

Today it rains, and write something else. I know I like to, but the rain has also muted the part that we call inspiration flow out of words. Today it is raining, tomorrow who knows ...





>>> "Sometimes the illusion vanishes, leaving only the reality & hellip , I watch your eyes and makes the magic of love ... "\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment