Today I will delight with the video (linked to the letter, not as sometimes they have nothing to do) of a song, for me, sweetheart. I think we like it or not the letter, the song itself is worth. Of course, I can not deny me the letter I liked it and so I the translate here.
Bon Jovi is called What do you got? Enjoy.
original lyrics (in ENGL & eacute;s):
Everybody wants something, just a little more.
We’re makin’ a living and what we’re living for.
Rich man or a poor man, a pawn or a king.
You can live on the street, you can rule the whole world.
But it doesn’t mean one damn thing.
What do you got if you ain’t got love?
Whatever you got, it just ain’t enough.
You’re walkin’ a road but you’re goin’ nowhere,
tryin’ to find your way home but there’s no one there.
Who do you hold in the dark of night?
You wanna give up but it’s worth the fight,
you can have all the tMale
rich or poor, a king pawn.
You can live in the street, you can rule the world.
But that means absolutely nothing.
What is it, if you do not love?
What you have is simply not enough.
walk along a road, but not going anywhere,
trying to find the way home but no one there. Who
you in the dark of night?
want to give up, but it's worth the fight,
can have all the things you've been dreaming.
If you have someone who is afraid to lose ...
Everyone needs someone totell the truth.
Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I still believe,
believe in hope, I believe that change can come to us
What is it, if you do not love?
What you have is simply not enough.
walk along a road, but not going anywhere,
trying to find the way home but no one there. Who
you in the dark of night?
want to give up, but it's worth the fight,
can have all the things you've been dreaming.
If you do not have love, everything is just keeping score. If you do not have love, what the hell we have
0 comments:
Post a Comment