Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jvc Digital8 Just Perfect TWO DUCKS

teach me things. My sister, who is much more than it means that word of seven letters, as anyone who knows me and that makes it possible for so many unforgettable moments diaa day. My friends, who each contribute something different, something special, something that makes them unique and irreplaceable. And among them, unconditionally and gain in seniority, my Natalie, my girl, with whom I share, I share and I hope to share hundreds of thousands of stories and moments that add to the list. And I have something serious, someone to lean on, someone who gives me happiness and encouragement to carry forward the IAWD day, someone with whom I shared desirerewarding, as we have what is truly important, as will be veintidóso thirty-two, as the infirmities of age will be masked by the accumulation of experiences that, to remember, make us a smile.
Nothing else to write for now. Sometimes the words fail to reflect and express what you feel ...

A kiss. I love you.







>>> "The heart that wants only to heart talk (Francisco de Quevedo)" \u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment