Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Worth A Look. WINTER

. And indeed today we enjoyed a bit of some rays of sun, both outside and those who always look on the inside, maybe today with a special glow, at least I've felt myself.
In what was the title of this post is the title of the U2 song today I'll put here. No matter the letter in this case and, moreover, is something extrañay not stick or glue. But is the easy pace that has now led me to fit it in how I feel. Because whenever I hear it gives me serenity, quiet. Because today is how I feel, and hope it does not take me more lazy, but I serve as an impetus to take certain things with ganas, with force, with morale.

A kiss. To another.





>>> "Come, take my hand and hold me sweet, kiss my cheek and stay with me ... always ... "\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;


0 comments:

Post a Comment