Saturday, October 16, 2010

Upconverting Dvd Players "EAGLE OR PHOENIX?

in place. - A Bartholomew not cut her head, the cell dies.
- Well, what struck me most was the incest that have been invented between Hamleigh William and his mother. This is the change that I see that there was more to give it morbid to the thing or something.
- The ages of the children of Tom from the beginning of the story I remember they were smaller (thus saving even use different players lol). - A Tom does not kill William, his head crushed by a horse. - Torture to Prior Philip is not in the novel, do not know what is coming. - I remember that Jack and Aliena have two children, a boy and then one about girlse; a. - Jack visit on your trip, apart from France, Santiago de Compostela and Toledo. In the series or says ... I do not want to Spain: (
- Jack Ring, which dedicate part of the title, there is in the book by Ken Follett.
- Some things under importance or not I realized ...



The fact is that the ring of the plot of the novel, appears in the beginning of the chapters (the "opening" as they say). And this ring has a phoenix engraved as a seal. And the fact is that when I saw it the first time, I say this sounds like ... And of course, the bird comes out the same (looking for thedo otherwise lol) in another series,
Eagle Ro ja
. Of course, there is a phoenix

, here in Spain is an eagle

. Whatever it is, you use wildcards. Here
both images. Judge for yourselves, but for me the resemblance is much.
That's it for today, more ramblings on another day. A kiss.




>>> "There is such a coward man whose love do not transform into a hero brave and ..." (Plat & a

0 comments:

Post a Comment