Tuesday, October 12, 2010

35mm Camera Package Okay, But Not Great THE WHITE GARDENIA

l car full of groceries and children, always helping to unload the stuff and I made sure that children do not run into the street. Or, perhaps, the mysterious sender was the elder who lived across the street, as they often used to bring your mail so you do not have to venture down the steps covered with ice.
My mother was trying to stimulate my imagination purpose of the gardenia. Wanted his children to be loved, not only for her, but throughout the world.
When I was seventeen, a boy broke my heart. The night he called me last time I cried sleptI walk. The next morning, there was a message on the mirror, smudged with red lipstick: "Know that when the demigods leave come the gods." I thought this quote from Emerson for a long time, and left in the place where my mother had written it until my heart healed. When I finally cleaned the mirror, my mother knew that all was well again.

But she had wounds could not heal. A month before finishing high school, my father died suddenly of a heart attack. My feelings ranged from the pain and lack, fear, distrust and immense anger because

0 comments:

Post a Comment