Saturday, October 9, 2010

35mm Camera Rentals Good Medium Format Overview

Yesterday, or maybe the day before yesterday, resting on the pillow, turning thinking about one thing or another, I wrote to mind a story, based on a sudden idea that came to mind suddenly, right in then I do not know why. Then I tried railroaded something together disparate ideas at first set to finish what begun.
My eyes fixed on the dark, struggling to remain open, perhaps in an attempt to conquer the dream. My neurons wanted to rest, and little by little I was glimpsing shadows. Losing consciousness, sleep overcame me more and more, eventually won the battle.

When I woke up &
These often arise just when I'm in a totally contrary to what they come to me.

What's this? I neither know, just a loose idea ...








>>> "The intelligent man is he who has many ideas, but who knows how to get advantage of the few that have ... (Anonymous) "\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment