The following story is not mine, but since he was on his fotolog can not put it higher than the top of text, I put me here.
Not that I believe a lot of the things they'll tell you then, but it is true that I like it that way. The great thing about the myths and stuff, right? Each one can imagine how it could be reality to your liking.
The following account is based on the movie Mission Mars, and if you like, here I post a link where you can listen background music while as I read it.
Regards, and hope you like it.
We were a few meters from the Mars rover arranging a probe that collected data and atmospheric temperature. That's when we saw a mountain near a white light. We are perplexed. It opened before us a sort of door. We order the pilot to remain on the vehicle while the three of us were going to inspect.
When we entered, I saw only white. Did not notice any texture, any relief. We heard a thump on our backs: The room door & iacute; to closed!
panic for a moment we invaded. The radio connection with our pilot was cut. Try to force the door open, but it was impossible, we could not do anything.
Check the pressure we were and the composition of the atmosphere. Incredibly, it was very similar to that of Earth. I started to unbutton my dress glove, my friends tried to stop, but it was too late. Nothing had happened, for a moment I felt at home, without being trapped inside the spacesuit. We started off our helmets when one of my colleaguesMoon, other planets ... and Mars, but to our surprise, was very similar to Earth had oceans, continents. Were withdrawn.
suddenly an asteroid crashed into him, with the resulting ash cloud destroying the planet, turning barren, dead, red, as it is now.
At that moment we looked. There was something that was appearing in the midst of that projection, out of the darkness: it was a being, a being with our own features, like us, but as more evolved.
not get over my amazement. He pointed with his finger-ffinvited us to follow him, just as radio then get back to our driver who was in the vehicle. Apparently a big storm was coming our posicióny had to go from there. I understood that being wanted us to go with yours, to this remote place that had gone the other ships.
When my classmates came and saw that I had tried to persuade me to go with them, but I said no, because, as we got there, had to take the next step, to know another world, that others after me discover and learnothers. I was excited to say this, I remembered the words of Elly, my late wife. She was the only one who believed in what we did on Mars, the possibility of finding life on Mars, and from there other worlds.
Through tears, we said goodbye, wishing us luck, and that was when I stepped into a sort of mark that was drawn on the floor. Everything was dark, the projection of the solar system had disappeared. Suddenly a transparent wall, such as glass, surrounded me and began dating a foreign gas. Not breathing, I did not trust. I felt a chill in my feet. Nthat mine was liquid oxygen! He was alive and kicking!
Finally, the ship was put in place, and after a loud bang, shot out into space at a speed never experienced by me ... I saw the stars pass me that I could almost touch.
I have become the first man willing to learn other civilization beyond our planet. I will make your dream come true, my dear Elly. Here I go, my love.
>>> &
0 comments:
Post a Comment