Thursday, December 16, 2010

Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Aids

Today twentieth birthday, my little boy. Already "to my height, but you know, if you weigh, you will always be smaller. I wish you a happy birthday, you have the best, which is what you deserve. And, of course, I will do my best for you to take the smiley face always more beautiful than all things.

I love, my life ... I love you as you are. And I want you to see me as I am, how I want to be for you. I want to make you happy. Be happy with you, you smile and be happy with me. Really happy, knowing you happy, protected and loved at all times. I want toput your trust in me. I do not want to tiptoe through your life. I want to be, and I deserve it, that something more than you deserve. I want to go slow, and fast at the same time, always knowing that nothing is the result of inertia or temporary insanity, this is for real.

want to install on your corazóny have a place just for me, which nobody can reach. I want to be with you always. I want you to want to be here every day. I want a future with you, and all present. I feel safe in your arms and feel no fear. I want you to feel so good to me, so comfortable, you can fall asleep in my arms, breathing in that peace. I want to see. I wantI stay with you.
That there is a place where I am to use whatever
like sleeping in your navel.
Sleeping in your navel.

I like to think, how to stop the clock never stops ticking,
to freeze time, here beside you.

And I start to go, the map of your skin,
and there are many sources that all want to drink because they do not want to miss
a sip of your body.
is that in here, It feels so good.

That I am not able, to imagine without you
That I have a heart for you drinking winds
I am a pirate and you have my treasure map
And I did not change for anybody, I'll stay with you
That there is a place where I use whatever is
like sleeping in your belly What
Sleeping on your belly

That I am not able, to imagine myself without you.
That I have a heart, drinking the wind for you.
I am a pirate and you have my treasure map.
And I did not change for anybody, I'll stay with you.
That there is a place where I am to use whatever
like sleeping in your navel.
Sleeping in your navel.



(

Sleeping on your belly

, The Rapture)


Happy Birthday. I love you. Your little crazy ^^











>>> "You're the rhythm that makes my music, you're the spark that turns me on, the only place I belong or in which I want to be. Are the half that makes me one, only get to see my soul ..."\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;


0 comments:

Post a Comment