Wednesday, January 19, 2011

W�dkarstwo Spinningowe NEVER WITHOUT YOU

Ando something (rather well) removal and isolation of this world, because I am lost in electromagnetic waves, nuclear and particle physics, numerical and continuum mechanics (at least) ... But between quarks, muons, and impedance tensors, I'm still alive, which is important.
Well, I wanted to give some kind of sign of life, whether or not any of my trips to pot, as these require a little more time ...

Except for the "never", the title of this post is the song whose lyrics I leave here, because I love what he says. No seríame nothing
can go wrong.

Tell me this will last forever.
Don’t you ever leave.

I don’t wanna be without u.
dream without u. walk without u. talk without u, baby.
Never take a chance without u. Dance without u.
Nothing is the same without u, baby.

I could never deal without u.
Heal without u.
Begin without u.
End without u.

I love when your eyes wash over me,
with a look only I can tell
what’s on your mind.

I love the way you find me
whenever I've lost my way,
your just in time

You open the door
to all that's good in me I cannot

deny the truth That I Could Never Be Without U





I like it when you whisper slowly
things that only I can hear.

I like the way you smile
me and make me feel like nothing can go wrong
.

Tell me this will last forever.
not ever leave.

I do not want to be without you.
dream without you.
Walk without you.
Speak without you, baby.
I'm not going to risk anything without you. Dancing without you.
Nothing is the same without you, baby.

could never cope without ti.
heal without you.
started without you. End
without you.

love when your eyes I bathe,
with a look that only I can
guess what's on your mind.

love the way I always find that I lose
course,
just in time.


You open the door to everything that is wrong with me.
I can not deny the truth:
I could never live without you.











Without you, Jesse McCartney






>>> “I promise I’ll stay with you. I will heal your wounds. I won’t let you down. Won´t let you hit the ground. I’ll walk this path with you…” <<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment