posted on this blog from that
February 6, 2007
I can say that on the one hand, reach one hundred tickets cost me less than eleven months, from February 6 to twenty-ninth, two thousand seven. Wrote an average of 9 times per month, so much I was raging. Every now and was inspired, and it has its good points and not so good. On the one hand, they were sometimes phrases are bullshitNTID, or test with questions. O songs or videos music. Or any story, as Old Heart, "" Deception
Triste "," Reflection
to you, but you " ;, "
Game" or " The Bus." Tributes
that March 2007 and May 27, or 3 and 9 December. On the other hand, I often grated for one thing detsmall text song had been published here, and filtered through those "dollars" and here he wrote less often. However, he never abandoned it. In the nearly three years that I have been collecting a hundred other entries more often use whatever writing a dedication to one of my relatives and friends: 25/01/1908 , 16/05 / 08 , 03/08/1908, 11/13/1908 ,
05/02/1909, 05/16/1909 , 09/20/1909, 12/20/1909 , 05/02/1910, 16/05/1910
,
07/30/1910, 08/03/1910 . Quizásuyou're willing to be Isa forever and not an oak or a pestiño . " And second, because it sums up my comings and goings around here, and my most faithful reader wrote: " T Ardara in return, but when you do, SE NOTE
. "
Thank you to all who pass by here from time to time to read me, it is no small thing. Especially to J. and N., (or X and A as sign: P) because they are my biggest supporters today. A kiss to all. I look forward to having something to say from time to time (and possibly something acceptably
0 comments:
Post a Comment