Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Home Made Rabbit Cages

The last part of chapter. 1! Though There's no single scene of a 'chu' Like Before But, I hope this story Does not make you disappointed. Thanks for the reading and hope you like it!

Title: 4 Season Autumn Love Stories view. Birthday Present ~ ~
Genre: Shounen Ai, Romance
Pairing: Aoi x Kaji

Tsukimori Len Summary: Hino Kahoka Asked Tsukimori to Accompany her for BUYING Kaji's birthday present. Halfheartedly, Kahoka helper Tsukimori chose to present. Then, unconsciously, I Went to a CD store and Bought a present for the blond. The next day, saw the scene when to Tsukimori Kaji Accepted Kahoka's present happily and burned in jealousy.


CHT Part 3Tsukimori network flatly.

"Thank you. Then, I'll make sure to Give You a present for your birthday next year, today is my birthday anyway, "replied Positively Kaji.

"I Do not Need Any present," Said Tsukimori hastily.

"Is that so? Then, how about I'll walk you home now? "Kaji added.

"Either I do not need it. If you want someone to walk home, go and ask you to Accompany Some Girls, "Tsukimori replied coldly. I Opened the door and exits the music room.

Kaji, who left alone in the quiet music room, smiled to himself and looked at the CDs he got from Tsukimori.

‘A birthday and classic music CDs as the birthday present, I thought it’s not a bad idea,’ thought Kaji happily. Though he doesn’t know what would happen next, he was sure that now, he’s living in bliss.

Continue to the next chapter! Winter ver. ~Unforgettable Christmas Night ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment